Taglines / Slogans of Various District of Nagaland
There are various slogans or taglines by which Nagaland is known as given in the list below.
Nagaland is also known as:
- “The Land of Festivals” – tourism slogan.
- “Stalingrad of the East” – attributed to the World War II battle fought in Kohima.
- “Falcon capital of the world” – attributed to the Amur Falcon roosting in Nagaland.
Likewise, the districts of Nagaland are also known by various slogans or taglines. Here is a list of slogans or taglines of various districts of Nagaland.
- KOHIMA : The first district
- MOKOKCHUNG : The Land of Pioneers
- TUENSANG : The Land of Culture
- WOKHA : The Land of Plenty
- ZUNHEBOTO : The Land of Warriors
- MON : The Land of Anghs
- PHEK : The Land of Tradition
- DIMAPUR : Commercial District of Nagaland, Gateway of Nagaland
- KIPHIRE : The Land of Minerals
- LONGLENG : The Land of Handicrafts
- PEREN : Green District , The Land Of Virgin Forests
- NOKLAK: Frontier District