Recipients of various awards on 72nd Republic Day, Nagaland
Various awards given to individuals / villages / districts / others under different categories in the state of Nagaland on the 72nd Republic Day 2021 are as follows:
Police Medal (PM) for Meritorious Service:
1. M. Rhovisie Nyuwi, NPS, Commandant, 12th NAP (IR) Bn, Chingtok Longleng.
2. Vipin Yhoshu, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung.
President’s Police Medal for Distinguished Service as announced on Republic Day 2020:
a) Liremo Tsopoe Lotha, IPS, IGP (TRG & Bdr) Nagaland.
1. S.TokiumongYim. IPS, IGP (NAP),
2. Chuba Walling, NPS, Dy. Commandant 9th NAP (IR) Bn,
3. Rishamo Philip Yanthan, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung
1. Atu Zumvü, NPS, Dy. S.P (SB), Dimapur
2. Kevisebile Angami, UBI, P.T.S, Chumukedima.
Governor’s Gold Medal as announced on Independence Day, 2019:
1. T. Tsenpemo Kikon, NPS, ACP (HQ), Commissioner of Police, Dimapur
2. Noklem Konyak, Havildar, 9th NAP Bn. (IR), Saijang
3. Thungbemo Patton, NCS, Asst. Resident Commissioner (ARC) Nagaland House, Shillong.
4. Reny Wilfred, IAS, ADC, Kiphire.
5. Zeneikho Suohumvu, Head Driver, Office of the Controller of Legal Meteorology & Consumer Protection (LMCP).
Governor’s Gold Medal as announced on 72nd Republic Day, 2021:
1. Er. Vizotuo Seletsu E.E. PWD (R&B), South Division, Kohima.
2. Er. Talitemsu Jamir, E.E PWD (R&B), Dimapur Division.
3. Ilika Zhimomi, NCS (SDO Civil), Mon HQ
Governor’s Gold Medal as announced on Republic Day, 2020 :
1. M. Yambemo Humtsoe, NPS, SDPO (N), Kohima.
2. K. Thavaseelan IAS, Dy. Commissioner, Mon.
3. Thejavizo Nakhro, NCS, EAC Chumukedima.
4. Vilelie Khamo, Contractor.
5. Lemsachenlok Society, Yaongyimchen, Village, Longleng (NGO)
6. North East Initiative Development Agency (NEIDA), Nagaland, (NGO).
Governor’s Commendation Certificate announced on Independence Day, 2020:
1. B. Nellayappan, Asst. Director, Directorate of School Education, Nagaland.
2. Dr. Naieem Mustafa Mansury, IPS, DCP, Zone-1, Dimapur.
3. Imlikokba, UBSI, DEF, Mokokchung.
Governor’s Commendation Certificate as announced on Republic Day 2021:
1. Y. Tumchobemo Yanthan, NPS, Addl. S.P Wokha.
2. Itokhu Sumi, ASI, CP, Dimapur.
3. Neivotuo Tsuhah, Steno Gr-1, Nagaland Legislative Assembly.
4. Athiubo Zeliang, UBSI, CP, Dimapur.
5. Mezhuvito Angami, ASI, CP, Dimapur.
6. Imnasowa, Peon, Administrative Training Institute.
7. Er. Lanuakum Ao, Jr. Er. Office of the Chief Er. PWD (NH).
8. Avino Peseyie, Graduate Teacher, GHSS, Chumukedima.
9. Lithrila Sangtam, NCS, EAC, Aboi.
10. H.A Hongnao Konyak, Social Worker, Longleng Village, Mon.
11. Vipral Tase Inspector of Excise, O/o the Asst. Commr. Of Excise (Zonal), Kohima.
SWACHH CITY AWARD, 2020 under the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs GIST (Memento& Certificate):
1. Mokokchung districts was awarded for being the cleanest city in North-East Zone (Population Category 25-50k) in Swachh Survekshan 2020 under Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban)
2. Pfutsero city was awarded for being the best city in Innovation & Best Practices-North – East Zone (Population Category upto to 25k)
3. Chumukedima districts for being the best Self- Sustainable city (Based on GFC/ODF/Cost VS Revenue) North-East Zone (population category 25-50k)
Best performing Hospitals under Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) were awarded to the following Hospitals:
1. In the category of District Hospital (DH) for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to Naga Hospital Authority, Kohima.
2. In the category of Community Health Centre for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to community Health Centre, Noklak.
3. In the category of Primary Health Centre (PHC) for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to primary Health centre, Changlangshu.
4. In the category of Private Hospital for year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research (CISHR), Dimapur.
AWARD OF POLICE MEDAL FOR MERITORIOUS SERVICE.
(Announced on Republic Day, 2020)
1. S. Tokiumong Yim. IPS, IGP (NAP), Nagaland.
2. Chuba Walling, NPS, Dy. Commandant, 9th NAP (IR) Bn.
3. Rishamo Philip Yanthan, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung.
AWARD OF PRESIDENT’s POLICE MEDAL FOR MERITORIOUS SERVICE
(Announced on Independence Day, 2019)
1. Atu Zumvu, NPS, Dy. S.P (SB), Dimapur, Nagaland.
2. Kevisebile Angami, UBI, P.T.S, Chumukedima.
Source: DIPR Website
Governor’s Award for outstanding contribution :
Governor’s Award for outstanding contribution was given out during the Governor’s “At Home” programme which was held on 26th January at the Dr. Imkongliba Ao Hall, Raj Bhavan, Kohima.
- Conservation and Protection of Environment
Joint Council of Fakim, Thanamir, Vongtsuvong Village, Kiphire
- Creating Awareness & Mitigation of Social Ills
ARK ( Access to Rights & Knowledge) Foundation, Kohima