You can browse www.nagalandgk.com using a web browser from any computer, tablet or smartphone connected to the internet. The website is responsively designed, so usability should not be an issue even on small screen smartphone.
If remembering the website address each time is difficult for you, then –
You can also download the Android App from Google Play.
If you do not wish to download and install app for this, you can also add shortcut to your smartphone’s home screen. Read details below how to.
Nagaland GK Android APP
Here is the Google Play link to download the Nagaland GK Android App. You may also scan the QR code below to download.
How to add shortcut to Android home screen?
- On your Android smartphone, launch Chrome browser (or any other browser you use)
- Open the website www.nagalandgk.com you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu button and look for “Add to home screen” (or something similar).
- You may edit the shortcut name and then the browser will add it to your home screen.
A shortcut to the website is placed on the home screen which you can tap on to visit nagalandgk.com
Similarly on iPhones,
- Visit nagalandgk.com using the browser on the iPhone.
- Tap the bookmark icon.
- Tap on ‘Add to home screen’
- Change the shortcut name if necessary
- See the shortcut appear on home screen